ABOUT PROFESSORSHIP 2023
UNIVERSITAS BANGKA BELITUNG
Established in 2006, Universitas Bangka Belitung (UBB) is a hope for Bangka Belitung society to improve sustainable development through education and research. As its motto
"Outstanding in Developing Civilization",
UBB committed to create human resources and outstanding works based on morality, mentality, and intellectual excellences as poured on its vision.
UBB are preparing for implementing good university governance and education quality assurance system to all faculties and departments as the strategic planning in the future.
Therefore, UBB creates a visiting professors program that involve foreign professors through lectures and sharing session as one of the initiative efforts.
UBB Visiting Professors Program gives an opportunity to foreign professors to develop and update their knowledge through engagement with the Universitas Bangka Belitung academic community in many activities. The grantees may conduct seminars, workshops, consult on curricular matters, or assist with program and faculty development.
Universitas Bangka Belitung has 5 faculties and 29 departments which can be host for the professors during the program. The grantees have chance to choose host-department based on field of study.
Visiting Professors 2023
Walking to the campuses
Who can apply?
This program is open to a professors who,
- Hold an academic standing as a Professor, Associate Professor or equivalent
- Work/ experience in the related field of study to the following disciplines:
- Social sciences and Humanities
- Engineering and Tech
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Affiliated with higher education beyond Indonesia
- Be proficient in English. Grantees may conduct seminars, workshops, consult on curricular matters, or assist with program and faculty development.
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
The application submission must include the following:
- Application Form: Applicants must provide complete information for all questions. The application form must be signed and dated. Find our application form here.
- Curriculum Vitae. A copy of applicant’s CV
- A letter of motivation
- A letter of recommendation from university: Applicant must provide a letter of recommendation from university or college
- International Passport, if available: Provide a copy of your passport data page. If you do not have an international passport yet, it is highly recommended that you begin the process of applying for a passport (including obtaining any required local documents) as it may take a significant amount of time to receive this document.
Universitas Bangka Belitung will provide each grantee a grant that cover:
- Living allowances
- Local accommodation
- Honorarium based on Indonesian Government Regulation
- International economy fare travel
How To Apply
Visiting Professor 2023 Application Form